Monday, June 22, 2009

INTERVIEW

On 23rd of June 2009, Tuesday at 1pm..

I'll be going interview by JCO Donut & Coffee. I very happy and nervous. I need to wear Formal and bring all my documents..I applying for Admin Assistant. I apply from 8th of June and now i got the call to be interview..YEAHOO!!! Jco Donut office very nearby my housing area. Is not located at Pavilion. When the HR ppl call me I speechless. They call me come for interview but don't know they will employed me or not. I hope get a job and earn some money. I would like to find a job nearby my house because my mom said she can fetch me back after work. I'm only the daughther of the family. My mom always worried that I'll be danger by working far away and having OT. Haih~~But i happy because my mom care about my safety. LOVE U MOM!!!....

After interview, I'll continue my line.. STAY TUNED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment