8th June 2013 (Saturday)
I have been attend The Poise® workshop held at Aloft Hotel, KL Sentral. Poise management organised this event in conjunction with World Continence Week 2013 to issue an urgent call to action for women all over Malaysia to embrace the emotional and physical changes like Light Urinary Leakage (LUL) in their life.
|Registration of Blogger & Media|
- affects one out of four women aged 35 and above
Poise management have invited doctors, professor, physiotherapist to give more information about how to manage LUL effectively.
|Dr Hariyati Shahrima Abdul Majid, Psychologist and Assistant Professor of Psychology; Dr Seri Suniza Sufian, Consultant Obstetrician, Gynecologist and Ms Neng Shahidah Sabullah, Senior Physiotherapist in Women's Health|
Raja Azura is ambassador of Poise. She provided humorous, real-life experiences of what it’s like to live with LUL, and how she chose to embrace it as part of being a woman. This is what she said, “Accepting it and dealing with it brings wonderful freedom, and we are very fortunate to have effective solutions on hand, such as Poise® LUL pads and liners.”
|Raja Azura (ambassador of Poise)|
Sanny + Me
There are 2 games provided by Poise organizers. This games have made me understand about "LUL". A crossword puzzle, pingpong ball Q&A. Besides, there is a light refreshment to all the blogger and organizers.
There is a giveaway from Poise Organizer.
1. Share your story with other women who experience LUL.
2. Post it on www.faceboook.com/Poise.Malaysia from June 24 to July 31.
3. Top 3 most inspiring stories will be awarded one year's supply of the new-and-improved Pose pad and liners.
4. Additional 10 consolation winners will received product hampers worth RM50 each.
5. Any contestant who joins the call-for action contest will walk away with a Poise pack as well.