Wednesday, June 24, 2009

INTERVIEW (Part 2)

Continue...

Today I heart broken..Jco company didn't call me. The staff said call me at noon but i wait till night already. Now I have to give up this job and continue search other job or not I stay at home. Like doing nothing
, wake up-brush teeth-bath-eat-online-watch tv-sleep~~I wanna get out from this life. I want get a job to earn money than stay at home wait the spider web come out. Actually at home can do much things. Cleaning, bathing my dogs etc.

Actually Jco office very near my house. I hope can get the job. I wore formal and bring all the documents. When I arrived there, Jco staff said, "actually no need wear formal". OMG!!! But i respect their company so wore it. I really want this job..Can't wait they call me back by tomorrow. Then I can start work this week.

~~JIA YOU~~ ~~GAMBATEH~~

No comments:

Post a Comment