Wednesday, June 24, 2009

HEART BROKEN

Today I very angry with my younger brother. He left his mobile phone at Utar lab or can be say lost already. When he back home, he only realise that he lost it. OMG!!! Then he started call the number but is TUT..TUT.. Hate him a lot..He didn't sakit hati but said,"lost already, what can i do?" Damn you!! Inside his mobile phone got a lot of my picture because my phone can't transfer picture to computer. Somemore I not yet delete from his handphone. He said tomorrow back to Utar lab search for it. You think can get back it. If people took it, you think they will return to you. So Good this student. My younger brother still got a nice sleep after arrived home. The more I say, The more I angry...I scared that student transfer my picture to people and hack me or what.. I really can't think what will happen later..Stupid DUMB!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment