Monday, September 21, 2009

~LOVE U~












  • When U not Here, I feel Bored,
  • When U at Here, I feel Nothing,
  • Because U always on my side,
  • Love U.
  • I still can't forget U,
  • Heart still pain & bleeding,
  • Crying more than happy,
  • Don't know whether the decision I make is correct or not?
  • I feel U hurt & Me too,
  • Love U so much,
  • Nothing can help,
  • Keep going on even broke-up.

  • Thinking, Planning, Confusing,
  • Think can have a happily ever after,
  • Plan can go out enjoy the romance night,
  • Confused can make me can't decide,
  • Why the world so unfair?

  • What is LOVE?
  • Why I can't experience it?
  • Who should i together with?
  • Where is my Destiny?
  • How to forget someone I love?
~Vcwl -- SchY~

1 comment:

  1. When U not by my side,There r emptiness in me,
    When U r Here, I stone myself aside...
    Because U and Only U always on my mind,
    i know myself, "i love U"

    I yet to forget U,
    My Heart still bleeding in pain,
    Tears drops frequently compare my laughter,
    still figuring, was i made a bad choices?

    I feel how hurtful it was like i felt inside me
    I do Love U so much, but
    i am sorry that Nothing can help it,
    life goes on...even after the break up...


    Thoughts, Plans, Confuses,
    thought of how happy ever after,
    Plan to enjoy the romances in the starry night
    Confusion that never been sorted out,
    Why the world so unfair to me? perhaps u too?


    What is LOVE all about?
    Why I can't taste the sweetness in it?
    Who would keeping me as a companionship?
    Where will my Destiny leading?
    How could i possibly forget someone I love ...too much...

    -re-crafted edition-

    ReplyDelete